Advanced 35 Course
Improve your dive skills & continue the journey.
4 days - 6 dives - 35m
4 days - 6 dives - 35m
Take the next step and become an Advanced 35 Diver in just two weekends with Snorkel Safari Brisbane.
The RAID Advanced 35 program will improve your in-water confidence as you learn about and practice dive planning, underwater navigation, deep diving and buoyancy skills.
At the completion of this course you will be able to dive to depths of up to 35m, these dives are also the first 2 dives of the RAID Deep 40 specialty.
Advanced 35 Course Inclusions
This program is run over consecutive weekends and includes a theory/pool training day plus six training dives.
Your theory can be completed at anytime prior to the course via the RAID online learning system.
You will complete the initial training and dives for five specialties:
- Deep specialty (2 dives)
- Boat specialty
- Buoyancy specialty
- Navigation specialty
- Night specialty
- Course Material.
- Pool session.
- Up to 6 ocean dives out around the beautiful Moreton Bay Marine Park and Cook Island Marine Park.
- Tanks and weights.
- International Certification upon successful completion of the course requirements which will allow you to dive anywhere in the world to a maximum depth of 35 metres with a buddy.
Not Included: All scuba equipment and snorkelling gear. WH&S recommends that each diver uses their own personal items to reduce the possibility of disease transmission. Snorkelling packages are available to buy at discount rates for students.
- Minimum age is 15 years.
- RAID Open Water certification and RAID Nitrox or equivalent.
- Log book proof that you have dived within the last 12 months. If you have not dived in the last 12 months it is recommended that you take a refresher course.
- WH&S requires every diver to carry their own visual and audible signalling device. Snorkel Safari Brisbane recommends a safety sausage and dive whistle which are available for purchase ($25.95).
- At least one dive torch, suitable for night diving.
- An underwater writing slate and pencil.
Recommended: Dive gloves and a dive knife. Gloves protect you from cuts and scrapes and a dive knife will allow you to cut underwater entanglements such as fishing line.