Advanced 35 Course
Take the next step and become an Advanced 35 Diver in two weekends with Snorkel Safari Brisbane. You'll feel much more confident finding your way underwater, planning deeper dives and controlling your buoyancy.
A large percentage of our divers go on to complete further dive training.
Why? The fun, meeting new people, exciting new diving adventures, and all with your instructor along side. Become totally confident in the water. Complete your advanced 35 course now!
During the Advanced Program you will have the chance to try out 5 different specialties. You will complete theory, pool and six open water training dives in order to get a better understanding for each specialty area. The specialties include:
- boat diving
- deep diving
- night diving
- perfect buoyancy
We often say this program packs about 2 years of diving experience into just one weekend. You get to sample 5 different specialty programs as each dive can lead on to a specialty course in that area. Your confidence increases considerably as each new diving environment is explored and carefully supervised by your experienced instructor.
- Course Material.
- Pool session.
- Up to 6 ocean dives out around the beautiful Moreton Bay Marine Park.
- Tanks and weights.
- International Certification upon successful completion of the course requirements which will allow you to dive anywhere in the world to a maximum of 35 metres with a buddy.
Not Included: All scuba equipment and snorkelling gear. WH&S recommends that each diver uses their own personal items to reduce the possibility of disease transmission. Snorkelling packages are available to buy at discount rates for students.
- Minimum age is 15 years.
- RAID Open Water certification or equivalent.
- Log book proof that you have dived within the last 12 months. If you have not dived in the last 12 months it is recommended that you take a refresher course. This can be incorporated into your Advanced course.
- WH&S requires every diver to carry their own visual and audible signalling device. Snorkel Safari Brisbane recommends a safety sausage and dive whistle which are available for purchase ($25.95).
- At least one dive torch, suitable for night diving.
- An underwater writing slate and pencil.
Recommended: Dive gloves and a dive knife. Gloves protect you from cuts and scrapes and a dive knife will allow you to cut underwater entanglements such as fishing line.
Transfer and Cancellation Policy
If you transfer or cancel your course dates with more than 14 days notice there is a $60 fee. If you are inside 14 days of your course starting there is a $100 transfer fee. No transfers or cancellations can be made within 7 days. No refunds/transfers are given once course is underway.
Non-completion of the required independent study by the start of the course will result in the transfer of your booking to later date. This will incur a transfer fee of $150.